Monday, March 29, 2010

New and Improved Toothbrush Holder

I have been looking for a toothbrush holder. BUT I am a little bit picky! So, I new if I just waited long enough I would find the perfect one - OR I would think up something crafty. And that is exactly what happened! I was roaming around my favorite store when I came across a vase with an initial etched in the side. And I thought Yes! Yes! Yes! This is it!
See, the problem with most holders is the cleaning of it. Some are so hard to get to and maybe I'm just lazy but I thought this would be easy to clean and it goes with the bathroom perfectly~!

Materials:

~One Vase
~One bag of Natural colored stones
~Toothbrush







Well, this is definitely different or maybe original ~ I don't usually step out of the box like this. Being a teacher- I usually see a good idea and copy it. So, let me know if you have any suggestions. I would love it!

2 comments:

  1. Luv it! Great idea...definately original!! I'm also liking the the little nightlight lamp you have going on there!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE it! That is such an amazing idea! I may have to steal it!

    ReplyDelete