Friday, June 18, 2010

More of Necia's Decor

GIRLS ...GIRLS...

Yes there are two of us in this place. I can't imagine families with more. We take up so much space. We have so many special items that need a special place. One of those things is JEWELERY! Where do you put all of that wonderful stuff! Well, my daughter found this great little hanger at Hobby Lobby. It was wooden with metal hooks. Perfect !!! We spray painted it black and Mod Podged glitter paper on it. How cute ! I'm sure this will be pretty full after we get done with it. Maybe we should have gotten two! Oh-well! I have to say my Mod Podge ability is getting better. I just love that stuff!




Spray paint...not really a good idea to do this on a humid day. But it turned out ok. I mean when is it NOT humid!

Yes, I know this picture is sideways. I did everything exactly like I always do and it keeps turning my picture this way. OH Well! You get the idea. This is after a coat of Mod Podge.


This is it completed! Turned out very nice! I love my daughter's room! I wish the whole house could be pink and black!! Hobby Lobby has so many wooden pieces that you can paint! You should check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment